We have over 40 combinations of external blinds to compliment any outdoor area. Because every situation is different, we custom build the blinds to suit your particular location.
Some of your options for outdoor shade are:
- Alfresco blinds. These enclose your outdoor pergola or alfresco area to create an outdoor room. Perfect for entertaining in fine weather with little wind.
- Clear PVC blinds. Commonly seen on the perimeter of hotels, restaurants or cafes, they allow patrons to relax even when the weather turns inclement. However, they also make sense for the home where some protection from wet weather is preferred.
- Glass roof blinds. A must in warm weather. They allow you to extend a motorised, highly tensioned fabric over your glass roof area to block the sun’s rays. The blinds come in a wide range of fabrics from full blockout material to see-through materials depending on your shade requirement.
- Pleated patio system. A pleated concertina awning that extends via tracks fitted to your existing structure is a popular option. It can be operated manually or by a motor. They are ideal under polycarbonate or glass roofs which heat up in Melbourne’s the warmer months.
- Sun blinds. With pull down striped canvas, these were the most common exterior blinds for many years. Today there are over 300 colours with multiple fabric options available and they are still popular.
At Undercover blinds, all our sun blinds are made to our very high standards with no cheap imported components used. Our fabric is ultrasonically cut and welded and this is as advanced as fabric manufacturing technology gets anywhere in the world.
Phone us today on 03 9775 1726 to arrange a site consultation.